There will be some channels leaving the Fetch service soon. Click here to find out what they are. Read the full story
1. To login to the modem plug a computer directly in via an ethernet/ network cable or via WiFi using the SSID and passphrase provided on the card that came with the modem.
2. Open up and Internet Browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and enter 192.168.0.1 – this should take you to the screen below (this screen can also be found by clicking on setup & configuration under ADSL Login for future reference)
3. In the Optus email address field, delete the details in there and enter your Optus username/ full email address (you should have received this in an email we sent to your alternate email address that you provided when you signed up)
4. Enter the password we also provided in the same email as above (if you don’t have this handy we can reset it for you
5. Click on save & apply
You should then be sent to the screen below:
6. In the address bar try and browse to Google.
You should then be redirected to ServiceNet which should look something like this:
7. You’ll need to enter the same username & password you entered into the modem settings then click Next
8. This will then take you to the Terms & Conditions page, once you have read & agreed to the T&C’s, select I Agree & then click Next.
Congratulations! You should now be able to browse the Internet!