Featuring auto-focus, AR emoji, super slo-mo and a bunch of other fun things Samsung have packed int... Read the full story
If you have a DSLD internet connection with Optus your Optus Supplied modem should automatically connect to the DSLD network, however some Optus modems are not automatically self-configuring when connecting to the network for the first time. If this occurs, please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- To login to the modem plug a computer directly in via an Ethernet cable or via WiFi using the SSID and passphrase provided on the card that came with the modem.
- Open up and Internet Browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and enter a web address e.g. www.optus.com.au
If your browser is correctly connected to your modem, but the modem has not auto-configured, you will see the following screen asking for your OptusNet Email Address and OptusNet Password rather than the website you entered:
- The OptusNet Email Address field does not need to be changed, leave it as is or make sure the field is empty.
- In the OptusNet Password field type in “Password”.
You do not need to remember the OptusNet Password as it will be changed as soon as your modem completes its setup process.
- Press Save and Applyand close the browser.
The modem will now automatically restart and setup with your correct username and password. Please allow a few minutes for the modem to complete this process.
- You will now be able to connect to the Optus network and the internet, you can check this by opening a webpage in your browser