What is the Yes Crowd Super User Program?
The Yes Crowd Super User Program is a new and exciting initiative within our community. The Program will run for 6 months at a time and is aimed at recognising the efforts of our top contributors – or Crowd Champions as we like to call them - and rewarding the amazing work they do for us.
5 awesome Yes Crowd members will be invited to join the Program every 6 months (members can participate in consecutive programs but will need to be invited each time). If we think you’ve done an incredible job helping others in the community, you could be chosen for the Program and awarded the coveted Crowd Champion badge.
How do I get an invite to become a Crowd Champion?
Crowd Champions regularly help other Yes Crowd members in the community by responding to questions asked with knowledgeable, informed and friendly replies.
To become a Crowd Champion, we’ll be looking out for:
- Your contributions in the community
If you’re regularly helping other Yes Crowd members by answering questions or pointing people in the right direction, you could be on your way to becoming a Crowd Champion.
- The quality of your answers
We value quality over quantity so if you take the time to write a thorough, helpful response to another Yes Crowd member, that’s exactly what we’re looking for.
- The way you interact with other Yes Crowd members
Crowd Champions are friendly, approachable and respectful of others. That’s what makes them stand out from the crowd (see what we did there? #dadjoke).
- Your willingness to help others
Our Crowd Champions are extremely knowledgeable but we don’t expect them to know everything. What sets them apart is their willingness to help. If they don’t know the answer, they’re willing to find someone who does.
What are the benefits of becoming a Crowd Champion?
Our Crowd Champions are invaluable so we want to reward you for the brilliant work you do. As a Crowd Champion, you’ll get:
- The chance to review (and keep!) new products and devices including the latest phones, wearables and smart gadgets
- Invitations to exclusive Optus music, entertainment and sporting events
- Invitations to participate in internal beta testing for Optus products and services before they’re released to market
- Access to our exclusive Yes Crowd community lounge where you can chat with other Crowd Champions as well as Optus community managers
- A Crowd Champion verified profile and ability to upload your own avatar
When does the next Super User Program start?
The first Super User program kicks off Monday 20th November and will run for 6 months, concluding on 20th May 2018. Invitations to be part of the program and become a Crowd Champion will be sent out on Friday 17th November and we’ll announce the Champions to the community on Wednesday 22nd November .