In this day and age of apps for almost every facet of your life, you may be reluctant to download more... There are apps that give you a remote control on your phone; apps that help you organise your apps, and even apps to help you buy more apps – it’s overwhelming! But if there’s one last app you should download before your imminent cleanse, it’s the My Optus app.
Here’s why you need to download or update the My Optus app:
1. Information about your Optus service is available through the My Optus app under the Service tab, including:
- Your data breakdown and usage (The My Optus app breaks down your data usage into how much of your data you’ve used out of your total data allowance); - Turning Third Party Content purchases off by setting the spend limit to $0
- Your talk and text usage and allowance;
- Any additional charges;
- You can also get a quick glance of your usage by adding the widget to your home screen
2. You can access all the offers available to you through Optus Perks under the For You tab, so you’ll never miss out on a Perk again.
3. You can edit your personal profile under the More tab, select Profile then select Edit. Within your profile, you’ll also be able to view your phone number, account number, handset that your plan is being used on and info on your current plan. Within the Profile tab, you can even choose to change your plan by selecting the Go To My Account button.
4. All your billing information is available under the Billing tab, and you can:
- Pay your Optus bill;
- View your current and previous Optus bills;
- Request a billing extension;
- Report a payment;
- Manage your direct debit;
- Manage paperless billing;
- And chat to us about your bill.
5. You can also:
- Access Support and in-app Live Chat services;
- Recharge your Prepaid Mobile;
- Pay another account;
- Track your order
- Organise international roaming – switch on your roaming to use your mobile overseas, select different Optus Travel™ packs, view roaming rates, and check your estimated usage;
- Provide us with your feedback;
- Access further app settings;
- And logout and/or switch users.
Download your My Optus App now via Google Play and the Apple App store!