In an age with gigabytes galore and limitless data plans, it may seem strange to only have 5 apps on your phone. But if a clean-up is necessary, this is a good way to start.
- Messenger apps: Because how can you remember to take the bins out if a fellow responsible adult doesn’t message to remind you?
Messenger apps offer quick and easy connectivity from person to person. They're a great way to keep in contact with friends, family, and colleagues.
- Social media apps: A category useful for entertainment and connectivity.
There are countless social media apps. Ones tailored to photos, videos, business profiles, and even to create the perfect picture for your social media. They might get a bad rap, but social media allows us to stay connected in a way our grandparents would be jealous of.
- Gaming apps: A category with wide variety, gaming apps are a gift for anyone who loves being occupied.
Gaming apps can be handy on your daily commute; on a long-haul flight when your in-flight entertainment crashes, in the waiting room when the doctor’s running late... the list goes on.
- Weather apps: Weather apps help us choose what to wear, when to wear it, and if we’ll need an umbrella while wearing it.
It’s safe to say we’d struggle without a reliable weather app, especially as the weather starts to warm up.
- Organisation apps: Apps centred around time management are perfect for everyday organisation.
These apps help with your daily schedule; time management, health and fitness, and even to protect your data.
- Entertainment apps: TV, movie, music and sporting apps provide convenience to busy people who need entertainment on the go.
- Transport and mapping apps: Because the above categories are useless if you can’t get where you’re going.
Tell us: What are the 5 apps you would choose to keep? Leave a comment below as we’d love to know
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.