From Monday 11 February 2019, a new software release will be rolled out to Optus Fetch boxes. The update, 2.22 ‘Heathcote’, will bring you new and improved features, including:
1. Addition of a Recently Deleted folder for recordings (excludes Fetch Mini)*
Go to: Menu > My Stuff > Recordings > Recently Deleted to restore any recordings you have accidently deleted or that the system has automatically cleared out to make space.
2. Access to a Team Tag area in Top Shows (excludes Fetch Mini)*
Go to: Menu > TV > Top Shows > Team Tags to automatically record* every match that your team plays in across Free-to-Air and subscription channels that you have access to.
3. Fix for My Media Hub streaming issue
The previous software release on Fetch caused an issue with the My Media Hub feature, whereby files streamed via a streaming server (such as Twonky, Serviio or via a PC/Mac) would not play. Fetch apologises for any inconvenience caused from this error and are happy to announce that this issue will be fixed with this release.
- An update to SBS On Demand including login requirement
- Addition of a login requirement to 7plus
- Addition of live streams to 9Now
- Fix for YouTube App bugs
- Addition of Ted app in Menu > Apps > All > Ted (linking to YouTube)
Things to know
- The update will be rolled out gradually from 11 February and all boxes should have it by the 15 February. Check out the Fetch Facebook page for all updates on timings.
- You can check which release you are on using your remote at:
Menu > Manage > Settings > Device Info (it’s on the second page) > Software version.
- If you haven’t received the update by the last week of February, restart your box by pressing the off button on your remote and then the blue button to restart.
*Fetch Mini cannot record