Searching...

Re: Postpaid Music Streaming FAQs

Shanna

I have recently been talking to optus team members online and they have told me that ony the plan i'm with I don't have to pay for premium account and I get it for free and that they have set it up for me? But i'm unable to browse without data for free?

Toomey

Hard to say without looking at your account @Shanna, feel free to send your details through in a private message to a moderator and we'll check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

lee590

I would really recommend Optus is a good customer service to any one of my friends and family thanks guys for my new phone

Guy

Great to hear @lee590 and thanks for the feedback Smiley Happy Please let us know if you need anything! 

HL1612

I am still waiting for a confirmation txt or email and it's been over 36hrs, when the txt said to expect a 4hr delay. When will free streaming start?

Hollie

Heya @HL1612 - you should receive a text message once it's activated, definitely shouldn't take that long though. Are you able to PM me through your full name, DOB and the mobile number and I'll check it out and see if it's been added Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

lostndewoods

postpaid newbie: my data free music streaming was DISABLED accidently, now I cant find a way to ENABLE it. getting fustrated and flustered.  Help! 

Dan_C

Hey @lostndewoods, have you tried reactivating it via your Optus.com.au/myaccount. You'd just need to hit the "entertainment tab" on your dashboard → click the corresponding service number and "enable music streaming". Let us know if you run into any trouble - we can always have this applied manually from our end Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

lostndewoods

Got it back, thanks to the sales team via live chat. 

Dan_C

Ah, great to hear it Smiley Happy Thanks for the update @lostndewoods

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo