Searching...

Re: Mobile TV Streaming FAQs

Alex_H

Hey @200bbb - I can see that Pete's responded to your previous post Smiley Happy 

Bec8701

I have the entertainment pack activated but it's seems my data is still being used? I waited for the text msg from Optus to inform it has been activated before I used Netflix. Why is my data being used? I have lost over 13gb in 4 days. There has been no downloading at all.

Alex_H

Hey @Bec8701 - that's really weird :/ If you can PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB, I'll check it out from here and see what's going on. 

Bec8701

@Alex_H Sorry how do I PM you? 

Bec8701

Never mind got it ✌🏽

Alex_H

Sweet! I've just picked it up, we'll chat there Smiley Happy 

Wolfiescrah

Ive recieved the messaged saying my mobile tv streaming has been activated and it still seems to be taking data?

LHC

Hi,

If Netflix is set to low quality, rather than auto will that effect the free streaming?

Marie

Hey Wolfiescrah, you'll still see data in your insights for Netflix however it won't come from your included data. Usage made prior to changing your settings will still be charged.

Hey LHC, regardless of how it's set up the usage will come from the app itself and be rerated if you've got it activated.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

sandman

Hi, I have a mobile phone plan with shared data sims (on that same plan, as distinct from data pooling) in two ipads.

If I activate Mobile TV on my mobile phone plan, will I also get data free Mobile TV streaming on my ipads?

TIA

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo