Searching...
Highlighted

Re: Mobile TV Streaming FAQs

Marie

Hey sandman Smiley Happy 

Activating Mobile TV will only work on the one service, you won't be able to use this on the additional SIM cards.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Joel77

If i tether my phone to my pc directly. Not using chromecast or apple tv or anythimg like that. Just hotspotting my phone to the pc is it still data free? 

Esther

Not too sure what you mean Joel77? You're able to stream on your phone not hotspotting to a laptop/desktop 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

TomStokman

Ive registered for the free streaming of Netflix and I've had the confirmation message to say I can use it but in the myoptus app in usage it says that Netflix has used 36% of my data. Why is this 

PhilC

That's rather strange, Tom. If you have our My Optus App, the usage will appear within the "Insights" feature but won't be deducted from your monthly quota. Have you spoken with our Billing team on 133937 or live chat: http://yesopt.us/chat2us to have this investigated? Phil 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

DVlife2011

Hello,

I have mobile broadband 25gb, and I am wondering if i can use the entertainment streaming on my PS3 through my mobile broadband? Also, I have a IPAD air wifi only if connected to my mobile broadband can I watch Netflix with my unlimited streaming? thank you

Toomey

Hey @DVlife2011, I'm afraid this offer is only available to iPads on a contract and not when using hot spot either.

Dillb

Why isn't it available to prepaid customers seems pretty unfair,i shouldn't have to commit to a post paid service,I would of come back to optus if it were available to prepaid Customers

Shae

Sorry to say Dillb but it's something that Optus have decided to make available to Post-Paid customers as a benefit of being on a Post-Paid plan with us. If you were on Pre-Paid, you'd still have the benefits of unmetered streaming music from selected services.

Dillb

Not the same,music streaming is okay but it's nothing compared to Netflix,just saying it's unfair because it is and it's true but that's my opinion 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo