cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

paid bills. Still received the calls from collection company

I promise that I have paid all the bills of Optus. But Collection company keep calling me every days!!!!! I have records in my bank account but have not received reference number. I can send the screen shots of my bank recording!!!!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: paid bills. Still received the calls from collection company

Given that Optus has sold your debt to the collection agency it’ll be upto to interact with them the agency) on what’s required to move forward.

Note. I won’t be subscribing to this thread.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: paid bills. Still received the calls from collection company

Hey @Cococo - Thanks for sharing this with us.

As this is related specifically to your account, we'll just need to discuss this in private and assess the situation to see what has happened. Thanks for sharing this information as well @caaf.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors