cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor aldoasia
New Contributor

no access to my account on line

since optus changed my exsiting account no to new account nos i have not been able to log into my account on line they keep telling me its a IT issue and dont know when it will be fixed , but they have also told me all exsiting accounts are changing over very soon so every one will have the same problem its been about 3 months since this started  . any one else with this problem 

by the way i have 3 account with optus and only one with this issue as the others are still on old account nos 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: no access to my account on line

Hello @aldoasia,

We'll need to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name, date of birth, and email address (the one used to login to My Account)? Thank you!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Pandian
New Contributor

I was told that a refund cheque will be send to the given address (*moderated*). But yet receive one.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @Pandian, I've removed your address from public view. Please jump into Live Chat so we can securely grab your details and follow up on this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors