Searching...

is 5678 a spam number?

wendy1

Hi ,

I've received the texts from 5678 optus like below:

Hi xxx(my name), Optus here. We'd like to ask you 5 questions about your recent service experience with Anna on 05/09.

How likely are you to recommend Optus to friends and family on a scale of "0" not at all likely to "10" extremely likely? Unsub @ yesopt.us/unsub

And unfortunately I've replied it, now I think it looks weird, and worried maybe it is a spam number? So please tell me if this is a real optus number, and what shall I do if it's not?

Thanks.

Re: is 5678 a spam number?

10000000000GB

If it's not an Optus number, it's nobody elses number. Only the telcos can have special numbers like that within their own network.

Shauna

Hey @wendy1 - I don't think this is spam Smiley Happy This just sounds like a customer service survey from speaking to one of our team members. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

wendy1

Now I'm relieved, thanksSmiley Wink

wendy1

Thanks for replying, it's very helpful.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos