Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

how to setup direct debit

Hello everyone

I am a new Optus person that know nothin about Optus, recently I looked on the back of a pan flit and it said you can use your bank account as a billing place (direct debit) I have looked on a couple of pages and they say go to billing and payments but it don’t work, it only comes up with credit card/debit card, and others but no direct debit, which I want to do this cause I cant get a credit card or debit until I am 14 (I am 13) but could some on really help me.

Thanks

Ronin

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: how to setup direct debit

Hi Ronin

I understand that Optus consider a direct debit to be against a credit card or debit card.

You can pay your bill by Bpay or cash at the post office, with a fee. The other option is to get somebody who has a bank card to pay it for you and you transfer the money to them.

Sounds like a pain but that's the rules at Optus.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: how to setup direct debit

You can definitely set up direct debit from a bank account (pic from my personal My Account attached)

I navigated to this page by going to Dashboard > Your Bills > Direct Debit 

What service do you have with Optus? If you're unable to set it up online, you can fill this manual form or give us a ring on 133937.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors