Searching...
Highlighted

friends and family offer -25% discount

AB1

Hi All,

I have acquired thsi new mobile service when one of my optus friend pass out the friends and family offer to get the 25% discount.

My first bill is not showing any discount applied and on calling the customer  are reagrding the same , i got to know that first bill is exempted from tis discount .. really?Any idea if its true?

And where is the NPI recorded as Customer care on not answering my qieries  just disconnected the call.

Thanks !!

Re: friends and family offer -25% discount

Paddylee

The signup page and other documentation advised that the discount would apply from the second bill onwards.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

j0nnos

When reviewing the Contract/CIS document that was sent via as a download link via email, is this 25% off discount suppose to show as an item under "Customer Order: You have committed to the following contract terms"?

Miles_R

Hey there, @j0nnos. Our CIS documents outline the key info on the plan itself including info relating to calls, data etc. Discount and credit info is not included within the CIS as this can change from plan to plan. Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos