Searching...
Highlighted

can i use centrepay

pauli65

can i use centrepay to pay my bill.

Re: can i use centrepay

[ Edited ]
10000000000GB

Paper Optus bills have a BPAY customer ref. So I imagine Centrelink can use that.

However, you still have to keep an eye on whether Optus is charging you another $40 because of scammers or $10/GB

Mike-N

Hello @pauli65, the BPAY reference number is not what you're looking for when setting up centrepay.

If you use the 'Find a business' tool on the Centrepay website here → https://www.centrelink.gov.au/custsite_orgfinder/orgfinder/entryPage.jsf?wec-appid=Orgfinder&wec-loc... to search for Optus, you'll find the details you need to set up Centrepay for your Optus account.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Paulys2134

Yes you can use Centrepay I made a payment this week with centrepay and it landed on the account if you would like the number that begins with 555 let me know and I will be more than happy my direct email address is *hidden*

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos