cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Septian
New Contributor

billing

Hi,

I am write this email as the enquiry about the billing of contracted number of mine <removed for privacy reasons> that always increasing monthly. The very first start of the contract was said the monthly billing is $40, yet now the billing keep on increase.

For my second number <removed for privacy reasons>, I just want to ensure whether it already counted the consession (student discount) or not yet. Thank You.

Best Regards

Septian Baskoro

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Re: billing

Hey Septian, thanks for reaching out and I can appreciate your concerns with this. I've had to moderate your post as you had posted your number publicly. If you could please PM me through your full name, d/o/b and mobile number, I'll then be able to take a closer look into this. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos