cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Tanyak
New Contributor

Yobee refund

Hi, I had charges taken from my account from Yobee and was confirmed that these had stopped which they have. But I was told a refund was requested on 7 August and I have not heard anything since. Please can I find out when I can expect this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Contributor onestepchris
Contributor

Re: Yobee refund

From what I understand, Optus can file a complaint to the content provider(Yobee) in your behalf. They will be just waiting for Yobee to action the complaint. The normal timeframe is within 2 business days. 

It would be best to contact Optus for assistance. Their direct number is 133937. Or you can also contact them via chat, please go to: http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Hope it helps. 

Cheers. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Re: Yobee refund

Hi @Tanyak I've picked up your PM and responded to you further there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors