Searching...

Re: Winneroo Scam

domwild

Hi,

In my desperation after Telstra hit me with $30 scam by ORDANNDU GmbH, a German scammer, I contacted Haynes, Xenophon, Georgianas, the Red Head, etc. and only my local federal polli (Haynes, I believe) had contacted Telstra and Telstra's HQ in Manila gave me an apology. But I got my money back by talking loudly to Manila and mentioning the TIO (Ombudsman).

Optus is claiming the scamming will stop this month, Telstra has claimed their scamming stopped in December. By that, I mean the "One click subscription to Premium Services" scam..

domwild

Via an on-line complaint to the TIO you can get your money back!

domwild

Refute the charges via an on-line complaint to the TIO (Ombudsman).

Highlighted

Toomey

Hey @Bekstar77, if Optus have already raised a dispute, this will be completed within 5 business days. If there are any delays or complications, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll follow up asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos