cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Why is Optus support so bad?

I wouldn't want to comment on the names that agents use @HateOptus12. I feel as though we're getting a little off topic though. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need a hand with anything Optus service related so that we can help out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

First of all it's not off topic. My original question was "Why is Optus support so bad?". So it's right on topic! You are just avoiding to give me a honest answer, because you know that optus wants to disguise the fact that their customers talk to "offshore" agents by using typical english names. And you know that I'm right about it.

Secondly, I have wasted a lot of time and nerves to get problems sorted out with Optus support but it was never successful. This is not about getting help anymore. This is about complaining! Tried to complain with the Optus support directly but there is no real point in talking to a supervisor in a call center in India or Pakistan who does not really work for Optus. Give Optus a call? Again same problem. Writing an email? Not possible.

Have a nice day "Miles".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @HateOptus12, We're no longer going to be responding to this thread. We're here to help with service based enquiries. I can assure that our social media team is based here in Melbourne. All of our moderators and super users are located in Australia. Questioning whether our names are in fact real is of no relevance to any service related issue you’ve had in the past. You're more than entitled to your opinion but we're going to leave it at that. Best of luck moving forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I didn't want you to respond in the first place. This was just posted for other users/customers to see. If you had read through the posts you would have noticed that I was not looking for help! I wasn't even expecting some Optus staff to reply. And the name issue is of relevance. I am not the only customer who is dissapointed that critical services like support are outsourced to India/Pakistan. Optus does not want to change that? Fine.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors