cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Frustrated077
New Contributor

Why don't Optus ever reply to complaints or fix simple issues

I have had online chats, phone calls and submitted enails to Optus and simple requests still have not been fixed and not once have they ever called me back..... it started by being sent a letter titled ' SORRY TO SEE YOU GO' maybe they know something more than me. I was asked to send my Fetch box back or be charged $250, when I spoke to someone online they told it wasn't them who had sent it....yet it was Optus letterhead and the Optus address to send it back.

They then told me I never had an Optus Fetch box, in the end the told me they would send me a new box, as mine was old when I described and nothing ever arrived. We have now been charged for a Fetch bundle, our call ID has disappeared and even after several calls they still can't fix......WHY IS OPTUS SO BAD AND NEVER RESPONDS TO CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HOW DO I GET THEM TO FIX THINGS?????

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Why don't Optus ever reply to complaints or fix simple issues

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi Ray, thanks for at least reolying to me....I have left 3 complaints on the Optus Complaints page and not one person has bothered to contact me 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That does sound strange, how long ago? Do you have a reference number(s)?

We do recommend the Social Media option if you have an account.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

unfortunately I'm not a social media person, this has been going on for several weeks and no contact from Optus, apart from yourself...no reference numbers

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

How long ago did you leave a complaint(s) on the complaints process.  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors