Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bobbynt
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Web Interface My Accouint

What has happened to the pay my bill section.  I used to be able to select a save CC and organise a payment to be made in the future.  I can no longer get to my saved cards.  All I get is an option to pay using another CC.  Very frustrating.  Why change the old system  If it aint broke dont fix it is a good motto

Bob

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Web Interface My Accouint

Hi @Bobbynt, that's odd. You definitely should be able to use existing credit card details saved in My Account. When after logging in, you should find the prompt to use an existing card under the 'Pay My Bill' tab. If it's not coming up on your end, we might need to log your fault with our Tech Support team. Can you please log-out, log-in and please confirm if you're still facing these issues?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Bobbynt
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi

I have logged out,  I have rebooted, I have tried Mozilla, Google Chrome and as a last resort IE and none of them allow me to select the bit where it says I can use a stored card.  Even if I select the bit that says use a different card it comes up with a blank screen

Bob

0 Kudos
Bobbynt
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This is what I get

The use a different card works but goes to a blank screen

You can pay with one of your stored credit cards below, or add a new card.

Your account number 6210 7518 706

Amount due

$80.33

Choose a payment method

• Use a different card

Make a payment using one of your stored cards or add a new card.

Payment Terms and Conditions

Heads up:

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Thanks for sending this through, this is an interesting one. Once you've placed your payment for your most recent bill, can you please let me know if you're prompted to store your card. If you're still unable to do it, I'll log a case with our IT team to have this escalated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Bobbynt
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Dan  I am probably not explaining it very well.  I can not pay my account from inside the My Account portal.  It looks like I can only do it by using th link from the original email which will give me the ability to pay but will not allow the storage of card details as I will not be logged into my account.  The other thing is I am on the move all the time so as soon as I get my bill I put it in for paymen at a later date which is the date it is due.  This system has worked for me in controlling my spend pattern and making sure I do not miss a payment.  In this case I will either make a direct payment or go to the Optus Shop or Bpay.

Thanks

Bob

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I understand where you're coming from @Bobbynt. My understanding is that this has been raised as an issue and is being looked into. Sorry for the experience and the delayed response. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Bobbynt
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Shauna  Thaks for the response.  There are some issues.

1 My previous saved Credit Card Detais have been deleted

2 I managed to be able to pay my bill and it did ask me if I wanted to save my CC details

3 They have removed the option where I could set up a payment in advance.  If my bill was due on the 4th of the month and I received it on the 28th of the previous month I could do the payment and have it paid on the due date.  This allowed me to make immediate payment input and know it will be paid on time and also allowed me to manage my budget.  Now I have to wait until the due date to pay.  AND no I do not want to do direct debit.

4 Another issue altogether is that I recently purchased a Thuraya sat sleve hot spot.  All good but it is on a separate account number.  There does not appear to be any process where I can combimne my 2 accounts into 1 so I only have to make 1 paymenteach month.  I now have a situation where I receive 1 Bill by email and pay on line and the other is a paper bill sent to my Home address which is inconvenient as I have all mail sent to my PO Box.  Also I prefer to receive accounts by email.  So now I am back in the 20th century of paper bills.

Bob

0 Kudos
Top Contributors