cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Strubbe93
New Contributor

Visa card payment/paypal payments have been removed from my mumber

As the subject reads, I am having trouble recharging via my Visa card, it gives me the error saying any form of online transaction has been removed from my number. I can recharge via voucher all good, but have been having this problem for about 3-4 months now and finally need it addressed as livechat keep palming me off and they don't want to help whatsoever. Every time I've connected with a consultant they assure me the issue will be fixed in 24 hours.. every single time it has not been fixed. The whole point of an online recharge is the luxury to not have to go out of my way for a voucher recharge every single time, so please tell me what's going on and what I can do to fix this please. I have also tried my girlfriends card, with the same error coming up. I have tried removing my card details and readding them, with no fix. I'm stumped and have gotten absolutely nowhere so far so any help is highly appreciated 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Visa card payment/paypal payments have been removed from my mumber

Hey @Strubbe93, sorry for the delay and to hear of the trouble you've had.

Can you send through a private message with the page and a screenshot of the error you're receiving when attempting to recharge? We'll likely need to refer this one off to our IT team to investigate.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Strubbe93
New Contributor

Hi Tano,

Replied with 2 separate messages sorry, 1 with text explaining everything and the 2nd including screenshots

10.18am 04/08

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Strubbe93 - I've replied to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors