Searching...
serafinakw

Hi all. 

When ive paid my bill, does my usage go back up to 100gb? Or is when I use that 100gb, does it then go back up? 

I’ve paid my bill, but my usage is still at 50 something gb, I have 6 days left until it runs out. 

After 6 days will it go back up to 100gb? 

Hope this was understandable, thank you. 

Re: Usage

JustinB

Hey @serafinakw - thanks for getting in touch! I can confirm that with your usage it will reset at the end of your billing cycle which is in 6 days time rather than when you pay the invoice. Let me know if you need any further info or help Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

serafinakw

Thank you! That has answered my question and helped greatly. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

JustinB

You're welcome! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos