Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Redtiger
New Contributor

Updating details


I'm currently moving house and am wanting to leave the home phone and internet at the old house. How do I go about changing the home phone and internet to my grandfathers name and have them direct debit from his account? I've also got a mobile service, but I want to keep that in my name and billed from my account. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Updating details

G'day @Redtiger, we do have an online change of ownership form


Online Chown.JPG

How to Change account ownership online 


Now, you'll need to fill out your section of the form. 


  1. Click on Start New Request
  2. You will need to enter your current account details to start the request. 
  3. Once the form is successfully completed, the existing account holder will receive a reference number to provide to the prospective account holder. 
  4. The prospective account holder then needs to use this reference number to enter their details on the form and complete the application.

Once you've given the reference number, the prospective account holder (your grandfather, will need to click, Complete A Saved Request. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos