Searching...
Highlighted

Updating details

Redtiger

Hey, 

I'm currently moving house and am wanting to leave the home phone and internet at the old house. How do I go about changing the home phone and internet to my grandfathers name and have them direct debit from his account? I've also got a mobile service, but I want to keep that in my name and billed from my account. 

Re: Updating details

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

G'day @Redtiger, we do have an online change of ownership form

Online Chown.JPG

How to Change account ownership online 

Now, you'll need to fill out your section of the form. 

1. Click on Start New Request
  2. You will need to enter your current account details to start the request. 
  3. Once the form is successfully completed, the existing account holder will receive a reference number to provide to the prospective account holder. 
  4. The prospective account holder then needs to use this reference number to enter their details on the form and complete the application.

Once you've given the reference number, the prospective account holder (your grandfather, will need to click, Complete A Saved Request. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos