Searching...
Highlighted

Uni Student Discount

Toddnos

Hey guys!

Im in the position to upgrade my phone as my contract of 2 years has run its course and I was looking at plans a few days ago and they had the option to be rewarded a student discount. Today, I have checked out the new deals available and ordered a new iPhone XS. Although I managed to get the whole way through the order process without the option of the student discount. I have ordered the phone but only to realise I missed my opportunity to attain this discount. I was wondering if that particular deal does not offer a discount or perhaps I missed the prompt completely. If so I would greatly appreciate the chance to use such discount for my upcoming phone plan. Any help would be awesome!

Re: Uni Student Discount

Jeneral__Pain

All the student stuff goes via https://offer.optus.com.au/student-hub

You simply needed to obtain a promo code, then add it to the order. Check out the link above on how to do this, you may need to cancel your order and submit a new one with the student discount.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: Uni Student Discount

Dan_C

Hi @Toddnos, we can always go in and apply the discount post-sale.

Once you've received the handset and you're up and running - try our Live Chat team.

You'll need to provide them with the Student Promo code via the URL @Jeneral__Pain's linked.

PersonalMobileGeneral & Billing 

If you run into any issues, you can always reach us here. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos