cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor ChellyMay
New Contributor

Unauthorised transaction from Tjoor (MIA Sphere Live

Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me, I am currently on a sim-only $40.00 plan with 8gb of data. I never go through it and I barely make any calls, so my monthly costs are always under $40.00. I was shocked to find unathorised transactions from service Tjoor - MIA sphere live?? one on 3rd July and one on the 10th of July amounting to $18.16.  I called the helpline number and it sounds like a scam. Am I able to get a refund on these charges? I always pay my bill on time and I've been with optus for over 10 years so it's very disheartening when stuff like this happens.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Unauthorised transaction from Tjoor (MIA Sphere Live

Hi

Perform a search for MIA Sphere Live on this forum to find all the comments and ways to prevent this happening to you again.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Unauthorised transaction from Tjoor (MIA Sphere Live

Hey @ChellyMay, sounds like premium content charges - you can find more info on this HERE, and you can chat with our Billing team directly so we can investigate further HERE.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors