cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unauthorised charges mia sphere

My account is being charged for a sevice i did mot subscribe to. Please advise what MIA spgere charges are for and how to go about getting charges stopped and refunded.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unauthorised charges mia sphere

Hi @Marcelle, we have a number of threads on this topic. You'll need to jump onto live chat www.optus.com.au/livechat/pmobi and request the following:

• Request to set your Premium SMS spend control limit to $0.00. This will prevent any 3rd party provider from charging your Optus account.
  • Ask the consultant to raise a dispute with the provider. You'd be looking at a resolution time frame of 3 working days. Once the refund has been approved, it'll be deposited back into your Optus account as a credit.

If you do run into any trouble, we're more than happy to help out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy