Searching...
Highlighted

Trying to get numbers reconnected to Prepaid from Postpaid

[ Edited ]
antzpants

I'm trying to get numbers reconnected to prepaid from post paid. No one can help. Online chat is useless. 

Re: What a crock

Jeneral__Pain

So are they currently active as PREPAID or POSTPAID?

(Active as in, not suspended, disconnected, but currently ACTIVE).

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

antzpants

Inactive postpaid

Jeneral__Pain

You cannot transfer an inactive service between any provider (postpaid, prepaid or otherwise). The service MUST be active before it can be transferred. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Ray_YC

It's still not clear to me what you are trying to achieve. Inactive postpaid... in what way is it inactive? Suspended? (If yes, why is it suspended?) Cancelled? (If yes, you need to confirm it can be reactivated and will need a new SIM). Active but hasn't been used for a long time? (which still makes it active). 

You are trying to get them reconnected to prepaid, so you are trying to do a Postpaid to Prepaid transfer?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos