Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mimeon
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Third Carrier Billing

I've been using Third Carrier Billing to pay for things in apps. Simple question - is there a way for me to check when the spending limit will be refreshed, and I can use it again? Because it's been over a month since it was exceeded, and I've already paid that bill.

It doesn't have any detail of the refresh on my bill. It just says the date I last bought something (which is when my limit was reached) and it was the 25th March. It's past that, obviously, yet I still can't buy anything, as the message "You have exceeded your charge limit" pops up if I try.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Third Carrier Billing

Heya @Mimeon! You can change your Third Party Content via Optus Zoo. You'll need to register your mobile for Mobile Self Care > PSMS spend control > Adjust limit.

If you have any issues, feel free to send through a private message with your account details, and we'll be able to set it for you on our end 🙂 

0 Kudos
Mimeon
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My limit is already at the max ($200). I don't see any informations about when it'll be reset, though..

0 Kudos
Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Ah right, sorry! The spend limit resets when your billing cycle resets. 

0 Kudos
BenP
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thats wrong, my constantly keeps saying its hit the limit, when its a new cycle and i know i haven't spent anything. 

it seems very buggy...

0 Kudos