cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Third Carrier Billing

I've been using Third Carrier Billing to pay for things in apps. Simple question - is there a way for me to check when the spending limit will be refreshed, and I can use it again? Because it's been over a month since it was exceeded, and I've already paid that bill.

It doesn't have any detail of the refresh on my bill. It just says the date I last bought something (which is when my limit was reached) and it was the 25th March. It's past that, obviously, yet I still can't buy anything, as the message "You have exceeded your charge limit" pops up if I try.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Third Carrier Billing

Heya @Mimeon! You can change your Third Party Content via Optus Zoo. You'll need to register your mobile for Mobile Self Care > PSMS spend control > Adjust limit.

If you have any issues, feel free to send through a private message with your account details, and we'll be able to set it for you on our end 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My limit is already at the max ($200). I don't see any informations about when it'll be reset, though..

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ah right, sorry! The spend limit resets when your billing cycle resets. 

0 Kudos