Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor I_Hate0ptus
New Contributor

The worst customer service

I'm working fulltime I can't call from 9-5. I had day off last Wed so I called to fix an issue with my bill, every bill ther is an issue. I spent > 30 min. she told me all done. She was nice and called to follow up last Fri. I told her still the same amount on my account has not been changed. She said it takes up to 3 days. It's 10 days now and I can't have anorther day off. I thought maybe the chat will be helpful . I spend long time waiting then > 30 min chating the suddenly he disconnected me and found another one asking how can I help you. Shou I spend another 30 min to explain every thing again for third time or cancel my service.

4 Replies
New Contributor I_Hate0ptus
New Contributor

The worst customer servise

I'm working fulltime I can't call from 9-5. I had day off last Wed so I called to fix an issue with my bill, every bill ther is an issue. I spent > 30 min. she told me all done. She was nice and called to follow up last Fri. I told her still the same amount on my account has not been changed. She said it takes up to 3 days. It's 10 days now and I can't have anorther day off. I thought maybe the chat will be helpful . I spend long time waiting then > 30 min chating the suddenly he disconnected me and found another one asking how can I help you. Shou I spend another 30 min to explain every thing again for third time or cancel my service.

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: The worst customer service

I suggest put it in writing. Its slow but steady and taken much more seriously by Optus (in various recent shenanigans Optus, and other Telcos, said to the ombudsman they don't keep records of informal compaints etc. so they can't supply any details of any issues. However letters must legally be kept and processed.

Peter Gillespie

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: The worst customer servise

You don’t need to take days off to call, customer service operates from 0800-1900 Mon-Fri and 0800-1700 on Saturdays. 

Credits dont instantly show on your invoice. So if you were told to pay say the bill less $50, then do exactly that. And the adjustment will show on your next invoice.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: The worst customer servise

G'day @I_Hate0ptus, it's relatively quiet on my end today.

If you'd like us to go in and take a look, happy to do so.

I'll need you to send your details through. We're after your full name, DOB and account number. 

Let us know once you've come through and we'll continue chatting there. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos