Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Siqi
New Contributor

Suspend account did not work

I made an account suspension from Feburary to the end of September since I would be working overseas. However I was charged in full last month (March)! Would you pls fix it for me?

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Suspend account did not work

Hey @Siqi, we'd be more than happy to help out with this one. If you've requested an account suspension, we can only suspend the service for a 6 month period. You'd need to contact us to request for the suspension to be re-added to your account. If you could PM us with your full name, DOB and mobile number - we'll get this done for you. Dan 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor CVT
New Contributor

Suspend account

I have the same issue as a previous member. Overseas for at leat six months, asked for account to be supended. Haven't used Optus since March 24 and recived a bill for $184. Why doesn't Optus have live chat?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: Suspend account

Hi CVT - the maximum we're suspending a service would be for 3 months if out of contract, then the normal monthly service fee would resume. We'd be happy to have a look into this further with you if you'd like to send your details through to us via private message, including your full name and DOB for ID. Thanks

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors