Searching...

Re: Smart mag

MelH83

The same thing just happened to me!  Such a scam & I'm pretty angry about it.  I called & unsubscribed immediately so won't be happy if the charges go through. Could someone from Optus please help me also to dispute the payment.  Thankyou.

Cwilson

Same thing happened to me just now. I've turned off third party billing but how can I get a refund. I dont want any of this stupid scam.

Tano

Hey @MelH83 and @Cwilson, we can make these changes and raise a refund dispute on our end. Send through a private message with the following information and we'll get that sorted:

Full name

Phone number

DOB

Are you the account holder: Y/N

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jaybee1112

Hi @Shauna.

I found this thread via a google search because the same issue has occurred to myself and I have been charged $15.

I have emailed the service demanding a refund however I don't expect to hear back given they're based in Italy, according to their website.

I never accepted their service and I believe the transaction is fraudulent. Please advise if you can assist.

Thanks,

Shauna

Hey @Jaybee1112 - I can certainly help with this one! 

Can you please confirm your mobile number, full name and DOB via a private message? I'll block this and request a refund. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jodiveronica

Can you please help me too? Same thing happened

Tano

Hey @Jodiveronica, just responded to your other thread Smiley Happy

McG_HA

Hi Optus - can you help? I’ve just been the victim of this scam too, having been unwittingly subscribed to this service without any prior notification (must have erroneously clicked a button). Please can you help to block or reverse any charges to my account? ...

AlexRH

Hi @McG_HA, not what we like to hear!

We can definitely help out. I'd recommend firstly following the steps on our page here under 'how to check usage and manage spend' to prevent any further charges coming through.

If you'd like us to raise a dispute about the charges with the content provider we can Smiley Happy Please PM me with your phone number, full name and DOB. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos