cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor db1504
Occasional Contributor

Re: Pre-paid 4G Broadband data expired too early.

Hi Aman,

Thank you for your effort but I've been told that this has been resolved around 5 times now in last 25 days.

I am not asking for anything special. Just credit me back 6Gb that Optus has taken from me.  I don't care abnout $30 vouchers, and in all fairness I don't think it is going to work as I've been told the same as I said above number of times.

Conclusion was always: I've put $30 or $20 voucher onto your account and will personally make sure that it went through.

Nothing ever happens when you guys say that it will.

If I get to Optus page and pay $30 into pre-paid account I can see balance going up within minutes, so that makes me think that system actually works but you guys are stalling entire thing, cutting me short (it was 6 GB you own me, not 3Gb) until I give up and go.

Nice work !

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Can confirm that Aman has applied the $30 voucher as he mentioned. Prior to this, Angel has applied a $20 credit to your service on the 25th.

Please let us know if you need a hand with anything further and we'd be happy to help out. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I'll repeat this again...

I was never credited any data from Optus in regards to my complaint.

Data that are remaining on my account 0.96 Gb right now is remainder of my 14 Gb that I paid for on 02/08/2017 as a result of my data being taken. My ZTE device is reporting that total of 13 Gb was used since.

According to what you are saying it must be +3Gb or whatever $30 equates to more on my account as of today. This is not the case.

You might think that you are crediting my account but this is not getting to it all. Same as with data credited by Angel on 25/08.

I never got it

So no, you have not resolved this at all.

It is now day 25 and no resoulution to 6Gb of data that was taken from me.

Pathetic.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Here is finally some update:

My balance while I was writing previous message was 0.96 Gb.

I checked it out again after I posted it and it seems to be that finally there is some resolution:

My balance on 28/08/2017 17:24:48

Your service number is XXXXXXXx
Your rate plan is Optus Prepaid Mobile Broadband
Your service will expire 01/09/17
Your balance is made up of:
961MB MyData Exp 01/09/17

My balance on 28/08/2017 17:49:47 is now

Your service number is XXXXXXXXX
Your rate plan is Optus Prepaid Mobile Broadband
Your service will expire 27/09/17
Your balance is made up of:
14.85GB 

I don't know why 14 Gb was added to my account as 6Gb was required but after 25 days I finally got it resolved.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor steamboat
Occasional Contributor

Ha this sounds all too familiar!
I had purchased one of those mobile broadband wifi units a year ago.
Turned it on on Saturday and ws greated with my plan had expired..WTF!
Thought I had till mid Nov.
Logged in to MyAccount and it said my planned expired 2nd Nov.
MyData showed 7.54gb of unused data.
OK I thought, so I looked at recharge options, settled for $50 for 7gb where it says
my existing data will roll over so I expected to get almost 15GB to use over 365 days.
Purchased and no roll over. Tried to go through all this with chat and was that a bloody nightmare.
Even getting escelated to the supervisor and absolutley no offer of getting my 7.5GB back.
Policies & Procedures didn't allow for it I was told. UTTER BS.
Now I find my 7GB had basically been used up in less than 12 hours at 5.30am when the unit
was at home and we were out!
Disgusting service I have ever received from a telco.
Will take your money but will not offer ANY customer service.
Have a set script that they read from and will not look at the facts.
STAY AWAY!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about what's happened. If you can send through a PM with your account details - service number, full name and date of birth, we can take a look into your account and see what we can do

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor steamboat
Occasional Contributor

And it gets better!
Thought I could get a better scenario and resolve by actually talking to someone face to face,
you know the old fashion way!
Ha no chance. Went to Optus shop and explained what heppened and only after I finished my spiel

the young girl proceeded to tell that unfortunately there was nothing she could do to look into what has

happened and that I would need to call customer support on 133937.
So after spending intitially $179 for the "Optus Fabulous 4G" wifi modem and plan plus another $50 for basically nothing
I am well and truely over OPTUS. Not a YES but a big fat NO from me.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors