Searching...

Possible scam - unknown extra charges on my bill

solomonsegal

Hi,

I've recently noticed my bill has had two extra charges added totalling $9.08 each by MIA Sphere Live called 'prizesaintsoptus'. This appears to look like a subscription service but I have not subscribed or texted any service of the sort. I rang the helpline number (next to it on the bill) today but nobody picked up. I think I have I been scammed. Is there anybody I could contact to get these charges reversed or taken off my bill?

Thank you!

Re: Possible scam - unknown extra charges on my bill

[ Edited ]
Pete

Hey solomonsegal - this does sound like a Premium SMS. We will be able to block these type of messages and escalate this to the provider. If you could PM me through your full name, d/o/b and mobile number, I'll then able to help. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

mariusharmse

I have the same problem: 5 times $ 9.08 excluding GST - one every week.

Date Time Number Service Description Supplier Type S/R Helpline Amount
13 Jul 10:34pm prizesaintsoptus MIA Sphere Live P/O 1300724406 9.08

20 Jul 10:35pm prizesaintsoptus MIA Sphere Live P/O 1300724406 9.08
27 Jul 10:35pm prizesaintsoptus MIA Sphere Live P/O 1300724406 9.08
03 Aug 10:35pm prizesaintsoptus MIA Sphere Live P/O 1300724406 9.08
10 Aug 10:34pm prizesaintsoptus MIA Sphere Live P/O 1300724406 9.08

You just cant win?

Toomey

Sorry to seen you've been affected @mariusharmse. Please follow Pete's instructions above to file a claim.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos