cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Smileyone26
New Contributor

Payment extension?

Hello there, I am a new optus user and i was just a bit concerned on my first bill, is there any extentions that i may use or anything that may help me in anyway????? It'll be much appreciated. Kind regards- courteney mcnally.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Payment extension?

Optus would almost certainly grant an extension. Give them a call (or live chat) and request a bit of extra time 1, 2, 4 weeks?

You'll likely get a overdue fee still ($10 or so) 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hey Smileyone26, 

Did you get in touch with Live Chat? You can arrange a payment extension online via My Account or the My Optus App. Information on payment extensions can be found on our Website here. If you would like to chat to us about your bill, please feel free to send us a private message here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Bunga08, check out our support page for more info on this topic: 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Billing-TKB/I-Need-To-Request-a-Payment-Extension-for-my-Business-A...

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos