Searching...

Paying to be sent landline bill but not receiving bill

KennS

Initially had landline and Internet bills received on line.

We cancelled Internet as service was poor and data was wasted, downloads took forever, so cancelled.

Requested and paying for Optus to post out our land line bill monthly.

We do not want to direct debit, credit card.......just a posted out paid for paper bill.....NOT happening.

Contacted Optus by phone many times, then sent letter to SA complaints. 

Complaints finally sent out two letters, identical except one had a TIO reference number.

Letter says "Hi Mr X,  Thanks for the chat......."

Well first I never had  a chat with Comlaints, but I sent a typed letter. The Optus letter went on with  a whole lot of scripted nonsense that did not relate to the issue that all we want is a paid for posted out to home address landline bill.

Then they say if we can assist you further please email us at.......

I had stated in my Complaints letter we no longer have Internet/email, and that is why we were willing to pay for a paper bill!

It now appears we are right back where we started from.

Surely it is simple enough to post out our bill. What do we do for that to happen?

Does anyone from Optus read these posts.

Thanks

Re: Paying to be sent landline bill but not receiving bill

Shauna

Hey @KennS - thanks for taking the time to write this up. Yes, Optus moderators do read posts on this forum & respond when customers are requiring assistance. 
Paper billing is a very simple request, i'm not sure why you're still having to chase this up. It's quite disappointing. Are you able to private message me with your account details, full name and DOB? I'd be happy to follow up for you. 
Apologies for our delayed response. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

KennS

Shauna

Sent you a pm earlier today.

Thanks

Shauna

Thanks @KennS! I've just responded.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

KennS
Initially posted here in September, have been in contact with two moderators via pm as requested. Still NOT receiving landline bill. Where to go, what to do now please.

KennS

Well Eight months after initially posting and multiple contacts with optus via phone, lets chat and this forum and promises to rectify this simple issue  still NOT receiving paper bill for landline. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
7 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos