Searching...
Highlighted

Overcharged unlimited broadbrand

Koalabana

Im on a $60 monthly plan for unlimited broadband nbn, and ive just been charged for $266.29 for this months bill !!!!!

Please explain this too me !!! Also just to ad to that, when I first signed up I was a little late with the $300 start up fee and even after i paid it i had my internet cut off for like 6 months all because it was a "special case" as one of the phone operators told me. So there is no way possible that I should be getting charged that much on a fixed contract !!!! Mad as customer here.

Re: Overcharged unlimited broadbrand

petergdownload

What does the bill say?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Koalabana

Just says this doesn't even say what for and I didn't sign up for a phone connection either ,

Last bill $60.27

----

Payments/adjustments $116.39cr

======

Balance $56.12cr

+

This bill $322.41

======

Total amount due $266.29 .

I am honestly so confused and when I called about it I could barely understand the guy I think he was trying to tell me they were charging for an extra 4 months or something I really don't know but honestly I've had the biggest stuff arounds from optus ever since i signed up. 

petergdownload

First bills are often messy at Optus (and yes that is Optus bad). They do generally also charge first and last month (So x2 is not unusual). However obviously something is going wrong. I'm not sure what bill you are looking at. The standard Optus PDF gives those details at the top then itemises things over the next x pages. 

I'd wait until you find exactly what it is Optus are charging you for. After that you can get it sorted.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Toomey

On the following pages of your invoice it should breakdown the charges. Shoot me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so we can run through it together and see what's going on here. I'm sorry no one has been able to do this with you previously.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos