Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Abbott3
New Contributor

Over charged on bill

Hi all,

Just looked at my bill for the month and noticed that along with the usual costs there was an account charge of $371 and

Eddie Baskan as the decription. Now I have no idea what this is or means or who Eddie Baskan is. I won't be paying it and I will be jumping over to Telstra unless I can get a explanation from Optus. Anyone no anything about what this is?

Cheers

0 Kudos
4 Replies
New Contributor Leonor
New Contributor

Re: Over charged on bill

I to have been charged  $1259 and on the description it says eddie baskan.

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Yikes! Thanks for letting us know about this Abbott3 & Leonor,

Hmm this isn't something I've personally come across before.

Could you please PM through your mobile number, date of birth and full name and I'll look further into this charge for you.

Cheers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Damian88
New Contributor

I too have recieved a charge on by bill of $412.50 with the description of Eddie Baskan.

Did anyone get an update/resoloution as to what this meant?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey Damian88 🙂 

Thanks for letting us know about this.

You're most welcome to PM through your account details as well as your date of birth and full name and I can check this out further for you.

Cheers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors