Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Flybuys Black Friday Offer

MuraliV

Hi, I signed up for the Optus Black Friday Offer for the monthly 35$ plan on 6/12/2018. The Offer included Google home and 10000 flybuys points. I have received the google home 3 months ago.I still have not received the flybuys points. I have tried contacting the flybuys team 4 times already and no progress.Would anyone know whats the best way forward?

Thanks

Re: Optus Flybuys Black Friday Offer

Ray_YC

The process is to contact Fly Buys if the points haven't been received after 60 days. When you say no progress, what did they actually say?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MuraliV

Hi Ray

Thanks for the response. I have contacted the flybuys team and they have mentioned each time they will check with Optus and get the points credited to my account in 5 -6 working days. The last time I called and enquired was 4 weeks ago and still no points. I am not sure why its taking that long especially when they say it will be done in 5 working days.

Thanks

Ray_YC

We can only offer limited support here.

It sounds like the $35 My Plan Plus 12M SIM Only plan.

Did you sign up by clicking on the offer link sent from the Flybuys email at the time?

Assuming all eligibility criteria is met, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.

The agent will need to contact and escalate to the Employee Advantage drop box (which may already have been done).
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos