cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor CW44
New Contributor

Not So Special Offer

I was offered an exclusive 12 month sim only $30 per month unlimited talk, text, 300m overseas including optus sport by cold call by xxxxxxxxxxx@optus.com.au. I have copies of the emails confirming the terms. It

I have received two bills, one dated 13th October for $54.99 one dated 25th October for $32.20.

I emailed him directly to fix this.  No reply. 

I guess my question would be,  should I waste any of my time trying to get the deal I was promised or judt cancel my contract on the basis of fraud and give up on optus for good? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Not So Special Offer

Hey @CW44, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the billing issues.

The original sales agent may not be able to assist now that the service is connected. Instead you would need to speak with a customer service rep.

If you have any issues on Live Chat, feel free to send me a private message and I'll follow up for you. I'm sure there is an easy explanation/solution for this problem, send through your account number, full name and DOB so I can check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors