Searching...

No Email Notification for bills since the day I signed up

doshik

No Email Notification of Bill for the last 3 months despite repeatedly calling customer service. I don't know what is wrong with you guys. The last time you also reset my profile still no email billing. I have to manually login to my portal to receive bills.

Please fix my problem as soon as possible. Although I have indicated my preference for billing notification to be via email, I have not received any such notification since the day I signed up. Each & every month when I call, Optus will check my email address & account preference, and send me a test email (which I receive), then they escalate it to the Tech Dept, then to the Billing Dept, but to no avail!I receive test emails & marketing emails from Optus, but no billing notification. Nobody in Optus seems to want to go beyond that to check why I am not receiving it, and I have to call up each month and go thru the same process every time! Can somebody fix this soon. I am receiving bills via email for my mobile service which is a separate account and set up on a separate email. It is just this service for which I am not able to receive any billing notification. I am using a standard hotmail account and I am receiving emails from other people perfectly just not my bills.

Re: No Email Notification for bills since the day I signed up

Toomey

Hey @doshik, I think I just replied to your tweets. Feel free to private message me here or on Twitter so we can look into this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos