cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Skiddy1971
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN bill

I would like to be sent my first NBN bill so I can pay it, because I have not received a bill yet and should have received it by now.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN bill

Hey Monkey-1671,

Just a heads up as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

I'm sure it's on its way soon. If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors