Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ZaheerAK
New Contributor

My country removed from 35 countries of my 300 intl minutes

Hi,

My country removed from 35 countries of my 300 intl minutes and Optus sent me a 60+ additional charges. 

Though I changed my plan recently but it still had 35 countries and 300 intl free minutes. I was thinking I am using those 300 minutes but then got a message from Optus. I checked and that particular country has been removed from all the plan. Was optus not required to sent a seperate email stating that country been removed or inform the customer on any other channel ? #OPTUS ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: My country removed from 35 countries of my 300 intl minutes

When you agreed to change your plan, you agreed to those new terms. If that meant your "country of choice" was not in the 300min free, then you are unfortunately out of luck there I'm afraid. Optus informed you of the terms when you changed your plan to the new one, it is your responsibility to carefully check the critical summary prior to acceptance.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors