Searching...

Missing bill on email

Richwo

Hi

I can find no trace the original bill for February but have been hit with a late payment fee...

What do I do?

Re: Missing bill on email

Dan_C

@Richwo,

I'd suggest checking your email inbox, it's also worth checking your spam folder in case it's made its way into there.

Had you selected electronic invoicing as your preferred bill delivery method?

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

not_satisfied

Same situation here.

I have had to fight this battle since June 2017.

Dan_C

@not_satisfied, I've replied  back to thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Billing/Late-fees-for-a-bill-never-received/m-p/400372#M2222.

I've just asked if you could send us PM with your account details. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Richwo

Haha thanks.

I've had a hundred emails relating to yescrowd that mean nothing, smiley stamps and such, but no useful info until now but of course I need (another *moderated*) password to get here. 

Did this happen more than once?

Richwo

I see.

Dan C has just offered me the solution he offered you.

See how we go.

Richwo

Thanks Dan,

That sounds more promising. I have been a customer for years already, never had a missing bill yet.

This whole yescrowd thing is annoying, I need ANOTHER password to communicate with a company that already has all my contact details...

Anyhoo... after I worked out what PM means I worked out that this format does not give me that option, at least not that I could find. I hope I don't become an expert on these forums because that would mean I will have had lots of problems 😅

not_satisfied

They "forgot" to send me two months, requested. Missed another month and then got the one after that. Got the first two months credited, but this third one went unacknowledged. Also kept getting sent "late payment fees. Please pay", but nobody can tell me what the late payment fee is for.

Hmmm,...signed up to save $2.20, got slapped with a $30 late fee.

Highlighted

Valerie

This has been happening to me for quite some time, too. 

Optus fail to provide me with a bill notice - not via text, post, email, or phone. They do eventually send me a text message but it's AFTER THE DUE DATE and AFTER THEY'VE ADDED THE $15.00 LATE FEE.

I've raised this issue with Optus TWICE now via the online chat service. During my most recent conversation, I was assured by the Customer Service Representative that I would receive a bill notice via text. But guess what? I didn't.

Luckily, I screenshot the conversation I had with Optus and I also noted down the reference number, so I'll be sure to take this matter further. I am so sick of it, and I am SOOOO relieved that my contract with Optus ends on the 19th of this month! I have been with Optus since 2009, but I feel it is now time to part ways! 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos