Searching...

Re: Mia sphere live

Kartika

Hey @DefenderHera, thanks for reaching out to us as I can appreciate your concerns with regards to content charges on your service. Have you contacted Mia sphere directly in regards to the refund of the charges? Their contact number is listed on the bill itself. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

greenaway

Hi Optus team, i have just received my latest bill and yet again it is hit by these unauthorised MIA Sphere Live charges. When this happened the first time the previous month I rang the Optus team, and got good help which was 

1. an investigation in to the charges and a refund request

2. a temporary hold on this billing charge

3. a block on premium sms on my account to prevent any more

And now...a new bill arrives with more of the same supposedly stopped and reversed charges !!

I dont know whats gone wrong at Optus on this.

Can you reply with details on how a more senior Optus operator than the one i dealt with last month can reverse and fix this.

thanks

Toomey

Hey @greenaway, sorry to hear of the on-going issues. We'll need to see your account to assist so please send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB. You can leave it with us and we'll have someone check it out asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

idontknow

Hi,

This has just happened to me and wondering what the outcome was?

Thanks!

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hey @idontknow, thanks for reaching out. I've copied a response I'd posted from a similar thread. Hopefully it's of some use to you. 

We do understand the concern and changes are being made in response to customer feedback. I'd suggest checking out the following threads. 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Changes-to-Third-Party-Content-Charges-for-Optus-Postpaid-and/...

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Changes-to-Third-Party-Content-Charges-for-Home-Wireless/ba-p/...

For the moment, we'd suggest jumping onto live chat → www.optus.com.au/livechat/pmobiYou'd need to ask the consultant to action the following for you.

• Ask that they set your Premium SMS spend limit to $0.00. This prevents any third party provider from charging your Optus account.
  • Ask that they raise a dispute with MIA Sphere Live. We're looking at a contact time-frame of 2-3 working days. Once the refund has been approved, it'll be credited back into your Optus account by the time your next invoice is due to come through.
  • We suggest paying the difference between the content charge and your monthly access fee. You will not be penalised whilst a dispute is in progress. 

If you need us to follow up on your refund, message us back here and we'll gladly help out

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos