cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
RetiredModerator JordanOptus
RetiredModerator

Re: Mia sphere live

Apologies Windheli Smiley Sad Come through our Billing chat when you get a chance and we can look into the charges. Check out this out article on Premium Content Services for more details too. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Windheli
Occasional Contributor

Just talked with live chat. Told me they will give me refund for this month in next month bill but I have to contact Mia sphere live for the last month service charge. 

Mia sphere live No. is answered faster than normal Optus service No. but the lady told me they have technical issues  and can answer me any question! Will call me back later. 

What a shame thieve and disgusting!

RetiredModerator JordanOptus
RetiredModerator

Good to hear that you got the refund for this month. Let me know how to call back later goes, we can always check it out too.

0 Kudos
New Contributor 271family
New Contributor

Just noticed that my son’s phone has been hit with unauthorised charges from MIA Sphere live.

what is best way to deal with this

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @271family - We can certainly help out. Just shoot your details through to our Live Chat team & we can have this fixed up. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor 271family
New Contributor

Well I actually spent an hour on live chat this morning to be told that I have to ring a number which going by other responses on this topic will more than like go no where or we wait for them to contact my son who is a minor

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hrmm, okay. PM me your details. I should be able to dispute this on your behalf. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor firmbee
Occasional Contributor

27 Sep 08:55am Top 10 Service MIA Sphere Live  04 Oct 09:57am Top 10 Service MIA Sphere Live  11 Oct 09:56am Top 10 Service MIA Sphere Live  3 Records $27.24 ! I have been charged 3 times for this service and do not know what it is. I think I have been able to cancel it but as far as speaking to anyone from optus or top 10 MIA..no This is disgusting if so many people are being scammed and Optus is still charging us on their bill.  WTF!! Like others when I got the text message I thought it was a scam and deleted it straight away.  My question is what service have we recieved? If Optus is aware of the scam how can they keep charging us? I am disgusted with Optus.  

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hey @firmbee, sorry if you feel that way Smiley Sad These are Premium Content charges come through from the third party to apply on your
service providers bill in your case Optus. As such it is not Optus charging you directly. We have heard that these days they are getting customers subscribed through a link in Facebook. You may have accidentally clicked on a link that you might not be aware of? Check out this article for more info. That`s ok as I can apply barring to Premium content (1900 numbers) on your service so that you cannot subscribe and will not be charged from now on. Also I can escalate the charges with the third party (Mia Sphere) to contact you in 5 working days for a full refund. Can you please PM us → here your phone no / account no, full name and DOB to proceed. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

0 Kudos
New Contributor DefenderHera
New Contributor

Just got my bill including a $9.08 charge for MIA Sphere Live and also a $0.23 chrage for Wizzigames PSMS, I remember getting a message from MIA Sphere Live which I replied STOP to immediately so it would opt out, I haven't received anything from the other company, they were both on the 12th October, one minute apart from each other. Not happy.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors