cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mia Sphere Live

Im Completely Confuses why I have a $45 Charge for this and I have no idea what it is? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Mia Sphere Live

Hi

Just enter MIASphere in search on this forum and follow the advice. In particular to set you premium SMS spend to zero.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Mia Sphere Live

Thanks for reaching out @Loulou84, to make things a bit easier for you I've copied a response of mine from a similar thread. If you need any extra info, let us know. 

We do understand the concern and we've recently made a commitment to cut ties with a number of third party content providers by January 31st. For more info you can check out our blog → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Changes-to-our-Premium-Services-offering/ba-p/351928.

“We’re suspending certain subscription-based Third Party Content providers on all mobile services that use the Optus network (except Virgin Mobile Australia customers)."

For the moment, we'd suggest jumping onto live chat → www.optus.com.au/livechat/pmobiYou'd need to ask the consultant to action the following for you.

• Ask that they set your Premium SMS spend limit to $0.00. This prevents any third party provider from charging your Optus account.
  • Ask that they raise a dispute with MIA Sphere Live. We're looking at a contact time-frame of 2-3 working days. Once the refund has been approved, it'll be credited back into your Optus account by the time your next invoice is due to come through.

I understand that you've given it a go but we'd really need you try again. If you need us to follow up on your refund, message us back here and we'll gladly help out. They are available 24/7 so maybe try in the early morning or late evening. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors