Searching...

MIA Sphere Live

Felicity11

Just reviewing my bill for last month and I have eight charges from "MIA Sphere Live" on my account. I did not authorise these transactions and don't even know what they are for. Can I please have this refunded from my bill? I have been browsing other forums and this is obviously a scam so I don't know why you are still allowing this platform to bill through the Optus Billing service? I am very unhappy and upset about this.

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Swarner

Hi Felicity,

I hope you have more luck than I have had trying to elicit a response from Optus about this issue. If I haven't heard from them by COB tomorrow then its a call to the telecommunications Ombudsman to see what they think.

Felicity11

Update: I called the 24 hour support helpline and they said they will be sending me a refund for the charges and setting my content at $0 so I wont get charged again. 

Dan_C

Hey @Felicity11, that's generally the course of action we take. If a customer has unknowingly subscribed to a Premium SMS Content service, we'll set their spend limit to $0.00 and raise a dispute with the provider on your behalf. We'll quote a contact time frame of 1-2 business days. You'll either receive a credit refund back into your Optus account or we'll send out a refund cheque (which ever you prefer).

The content provider should contact you directly. If you haven't heard back, we'd need you to jump onto live chat and ask for an update → http://yesopt.us/chat2us. If you have any other questions for us on our end, please let us know.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Ah, sorry @Swarner, I didn't mean to ignore your post. Had you heard back from an Optus team member or a representative from the premium content provider? Let us know if you still need a hand with this one. We're always happy to help out.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos