Searching...
Highlighted

MIA Sphere Live

Andersm

I’ve received a strange charge from MIA Sphere Live and PrizeShake on my latest bill without my permission and I’d like it to be refunded/removed. 

Re: MIA Sphere Live

petergdownload

Do a search in this forum.

You should find out what to do.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Dan_C

Hey @Andersm, these charges are known as premium SMS content charges. We'd need you to jump onto → live chat http://yesopt.us/chat2us. You'd need to ask the consultant to action the following:

• Set your premium content spend limit to $0.00 (this prevents any content provider from charging your Optus account.)
  • Ask them to raise a dispute with MIA sphere. They'll quote you a contact time frame of 2-3 business days. A refund will be credited back into your Optus account. 

If you run into any issues, give us a shout. 

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos