Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rasolomon
New Contributor
New Contributor

MIA Sphere Live scam

Have noticed on my current bill there is a charges for MIA Sphere Live. I have seen numerous complaints from Optus customers with the same problem.Can I get someone from Optus to get back to me to stop this charge on my next bill due and any future bills.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: MIA Sphere Live scam

Hey @rasolomon, feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB. I'll follow up asap. So sorry for the troubles getting assistance with this one.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
rasolomon
New Contributor
New Contributor

Phone number xxxxxxxx

Full name Mr Te Rakumia xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

I have previously sent you all these details.

The next reply can you just let me know that this scam has been taken off my account, I don’t need to know how many kudos I have earnt, just need a simple request rectified 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @rasolomon,

It's not wise to comment publicly with your personal details. I've just edited your post for (security/privacy purposes). Kudos/accepting solutions are a part of what we do here on YC. We're not manually sending through these emails, they're automated based on another a community member marking your response as such.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos